Skema rangkaian control lampu jalan dengan LDR
* POT R2 can be used to adjust the sensitivity of the circuit.
* You can use bulb of any wattage ,provided that relay should have the sufficient rating.
* The circuit can be powered from a regulated 9V DC power supply.
* Click Here! to get the power supply circuit for this project.
* The relay K1 can be a 9V SPDT relay.
A bout LDR ( Light Dependent Resistor )
Working principle of LDR is the LDR resistance will change with changes in light intensity about it. In the dark resistance of LDR about 10MΩ and in light of 1KΩ or less. LDR is made from semiconductor materials such as cadmium sulfide. With this material the energy of the light that falls cause more load to the electric current is released or increased. This means that the material resistance has decreased.
LDR ( Light Dependent Resistor ) pic
LDR is used to convert light energy into electrical energy. Automatic light switches and burglar alarms are a few examples of tools that use the LDR. However, because the response to light is slow, LDR is not used in situations where the intensity of light changed drastically.
- Belajar Menggunakan AVO/Multi Meter
- Software Untuk Menghitung Nilai Resistor
- Elektronika Dasar: Transistor
- Elektronikka dasar: Dioda
- Cara mengukur hambatan tegangan dan arus listrik
- Cara membuat antena sendiri
- Rangkaian PA Blazer 400 watt
- PA Mosfet 400 watt
- Rangkaian Subwoofer Controller
- Control Lampu Jalan Dengan LDR